Site Options provides you a full control to customize your WordPress site’s appearance by easily adding custom CSS and JS code without even having to modify your theme or plugin files.
- Adding your CSS snippets to Injected Scripts → Custom CSS.
Your custom code can also be added via Live Customizer, in that case, you can live watch changes of your site while editing CSS.
To get started, navigate to Site Options → Injected Scripts → Enqueue Scripts. Then, click the Add New button from the CSS Files section if you want to add a CSS file. It will prompt a Stylesheet Popup which let you fill the information of the CSS file. The provided fields respectively match with the parameters of wp_enqueue_style API.
Adding Google Analytics to your WordPress site will help you track who’s been visiting your site, what they’ve been looking at and how they got there.
- Sign in to your Analytics account.
- Click Admin.
- Select an account from the menu in the ACCOUNT column.
- Select a property from the menu in the PROPERTY column.
- Under PROPERTY, click Tracking Info → Tracking Code.
- Your tracking ID and property number are displayed at the top of the page.
- The tracking-code snippet for your website is displayed under Website tracking.
- Copy the tracking-code snippet and paste it into Injected Google Analytic Code in Site Options